<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pajama-like

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pajama-like

navy teal and black 2
Blazer: Macy'c boy's section; Tank: Gap (old); Jumpsuit (worn as pants): Target; 
Necklace: F21; Clutch: Francesca's Collections

This jumpsuit worn as pants (last worn here) is about as close as I'll get to wearing pajamas in public...

Here's a petite girl secret about this jumpsuit: I just cut the bottom of this jumpsuit because they are a bit too long and my sewing skills are basically nonexistent (I hope to change that soon though).  

navy teal and black
navy teal and black 3

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

i love clothes that are as comfy as pjs. the best!
good luck learning to sew!

 
At October 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous nathyness said...

Effortless style! I love everything about this look, especially your jumpsuit/pants.
I just don't understand why women pants can't come in length sizes as well. Like with men. Maybe because our styles change too frequently, and it would be really hard to make all the adequate sizes to keep up with demand. Who knows. Unless we buy petite sizes (many of which are still too long for me!), we're stuck having to sew a hem ourselves, or paying for it to get done. Or cutting the bottoms off like you did here. Good cost and time-saving strategy by the way!


xo,
Nathy
http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

 
At October 4, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Nnenna said...

Those pants look amazingly cozy. Also, I love your lipstick- what color is that?

 
At October 6, 2012 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

My sewing skills are so bad... I can sort of hem, but thats all. Love how you remixed this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home