<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fall Basics

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall Basics

IMG_4155
Blazer: Macy's, boy's section (similar); Jeans: Target (exactly); Shoes: Target; 
Necklace: F21 (similar); Clutch: It's Vintage Darling

Happy Friday!  On the fall days where it's too warm to wear think tights with a skirt or dress, skinny jeans and a blazer are my "uniform".  What's your favorite fall "uniform"?

IMG_4148
Have a lovely weekend.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 20, 2012 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

an excellent uniform! I'm always looking for ways to add polish to something simple like jeans and a white tee.

 
At October 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

So far I have been avoiding tights... no tights until November!


I feel so boring whenever I wear pants, though... even the pink ones feel boring to me! I need a good way to keep things interesting!

 
At October 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Good for you! The weather has been so up and down in DC, I was wearing tights over the weekend, but now I'm back to bear legs again.

 
At October 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home